Luggage storage in Geneva
There are 2 main locations to store your luggage in Geneva: At the Geneva Airport (either in automatic lockers or at personal counter) or at Gare Cornavin - main train station.
Connection between airport and train station is done by direct train (8min journey, going every 3 to 18 minutes).
Luggage Storage at Geneva Airport
The lockers are located at the Geneva Airport train station - if you are arriving to airport by train, it's just there; if you are at the main airport hall, walk out, turn left and building in front of you if the airport train station.
Automatic baggage lockers price
- Fee for the first 6 hours is paid upon baggage introduction, rest upon baggage removal.
- Automatic paynment by coins or credit card.
- In case of lost ticket, fine of CHF 20 is charged - contact the counter in it's opening hours.
- If storage time exceeds 96 hours, SBB might empty the locker. Fee for every additional 24 hours will be charged.
- Access to lockers are during the airport opening hours: 3h30 - 0h30.
If you have very large baggage, which might be hard to lift or might not fit into the lockers, there is also baggage counter operated by person.
Luggage storage price at counter: CHF 10 or EUR 10 per day per suitcase.
Luggage Storage at Geneva Train Station
Gare Cornavin has also automatic luggage lockers.