Geneva International Airport
Transport from Geneva Airport to the Geneva city
Bus, train, taxi and hotel shuttles connect Airport with the Geneva center.
See details >>
Don't forget to pick up Your free 80 minutes public transport ticket at luggage retrieving hall.
Parking up to 10 minutes is for free, if You place the free 10 min ticket from the machine in Your car.
1 hour ... 2 CHF
2 hour ... 5 CHF
3 hour ... 10 CHF
See http://www.gva.ch/en/ for detailed information about Flights to Geneva.
Airport Shopping Area is above the train station and next to the bus stop. You will have to walk through this area if going from train to Terminal.
Make use of a tax free zone to buy prestigious watches, diamonds, liquors, clothes, swiss chocolates and much more for lower prices.
Food and grocieries can be bought in Migros supermarket on the Airport. Open daily, even on Sunday and holidays, until 8pm. Location: Directly at the exit from train station.
Hotels near Geneva Airport
There are 21 both budget and luxurious hotels located within 1 kilometer from Geneva Airport.
Advantages of getting a hotel close to the Airport:
- Staying close to the airport might save you time in case you are coming just for couple days.
- Palexpo is located at the airport.
- Palace of Nations is only 3 km or 11 minute by bus #5 or #28 from the Airport.
- Train connection to the center takes 7 minutes.
- Most of the hotels are cheaper, as they are not in the center.
- Geneva Airport is at the border with France. There are 12 hotels located near the GVA Airport at French side, in France, which are usually much cheaper then Swiss hotels.
- Search for your hotel bellow:
GVA Address: 1218 Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland (map)
Pictures of Geneva Airport: