Freelance job for Geneva info
The web Geneva.info is currently (2016) looking for:
- Freelance WRITERS and editors to contribute to our site. You will write authentic and quality tourist articles on topics of flexible choice, what interests You. All of our sections, mostly Transport, Shopping, Museums, Sights, Activities and Entertainment need to be developed.
- Our Requirements are simple:
- must be living in Geneva (Switzerland) for at least a year
- need to know the city well, know the facts, ability to see Geneva through touristy eyes.
- know keyword research and write with SEO objectives in mind
- English or French native speaker, flawless grammar
- a lot of flexibility
- no deadlines
- per word pay
- possibility of long-term cooperation
- possibility to learn a great deal about web publishing and internet marketing
- human, friendly interaction
- good reference
Creative Translators: We are looking for a native speaking translators to translate our page into French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese language.
Designer: We believe that in 2015 a website standerd look modern and beautiful, yet simple and clear to both delight the reader's eye and allow him to find what he is looking for quickly and comfortably. Design is what everyone notice immediately and trustworthy website has to look good. If You have talent for webdesign, there is always a place for You in our team.
We believe working with us will be great experience and reference for Your personal growth or professional carrier (including references). You will also gain insight into Intenet Marketing and possibility of further closer cooperation with our team.
There are no location or time limitations and no age restrictions.
If you are interested, please message us with a scope of your work experience / an outline of Your previous jobs.
Looking forward to hearing from You, David: